March 20, 2017

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is a meme hosted by Book Date.
Each week we spotlight the books we are reading, planning on reading or just finished reading.

Click on the image to look description in Goodreads.

Finished reading 
With All My Soul (Soul Screamers #7) by Rachel Vincent (4.5/5 stars)
Reconstructing Amelia by Kimberly McCreight (4/5 stars)
Shade (Shade #1) by Jeri Smith-Ready (3.5/5 stars)

The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli (4/5 stars)

 Currently reading

What I´m going to read next?
Shift (Shade #2) de Jeri Smith-Ready

What are you reading today?
Leave me your links!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh nice!! I loved The Soul Screamers series!! So fun! I miss it too! And this is just reminding me now how far behind in Charley Davidson I am! You're about caught up with me...and likely to be passing me up soon! LOL! I got to get back to review books after I finish my current read! Hope you continue to enjoy these!

    Here's my Monday Wrap-up

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great set of books you got there! I'm really excited for The Upside of Unrequited!

    Here’s my It's Monday! What Are You Reading? !

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete