September 5, 2016

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is a meme hosted by Book Date.
Each week we spotlight the books we are reading, planning on reading or just finished reading.

Click on the image to look description in Goodreads.

Finished reading
It Had to Be You (Chicago Stars #1) by Susan Elizabeth Phillips (3 or 3.5/5 stars)
Leave Me by Gayle Forman (3 or 3.5/5 stars)
Infamous (Chronicles of Nick #3) by Sherrilyn Kenyon (4/5 stars)

Currently reading
The Summer I Turned Pretty (Summer #1) by Jenny Han

What are you reading today?
Leave me your links!

2 comments:

  1. OOh nice! New to me reads there! Hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's my Monday Wrap-up

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried, I really did, to read "It Had to Be You"...but I just couldn't do it. I think SEP and I just don't mix...

    ReplyDelete