January 10, 2016

Stacking the Shelves (52): November & December

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga´s Reviews, which showcases the books we've purchased, won, borrowed and received in the mail. 

These are the books I got in the month of November & December.

FOR REVIEW
Thicker Than Water by Brigid Kemmerer
Driven (Otherworld Stories #13.6) by Kelley Armstrong
Passenger (Passenger #1) by Alexandra Bracken

Girl Against the Universe by Paula Stokes

Flawed (Flawed #1) by Cecelia Ahern
Ruined by Amy Tintera
The Crown's Game (The Crown's Game #1) by Evelyn Skye

Thanks to the publishers, Edelweiss and Netgalley for the eARCs.

BOUGHT

FOR MY KINDLE
Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli

The Summer I Became a Nerd by Leah Rae Miller
Racing Savannah (Hundred Oaks) by Miranda Kenneally

The Miseducation of Cameron Post by Emily M. Danforth

Poison Study (Study #1) by Maria V. Snyder
Shadow Study (Study #4) by Maria V. Snyder


A Desperate Fortune by Susanna Kearsley
The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah
The Alloy of Law (Mistborn #4) by Brandon Sanderson

The Air He Breathes (Elements #1) by Brittainy C. Cherry

What books did you get?
Leave me your link in the comments.

2 comments:

  1. Whoooooa!!! Lots of new reads!!! And oh YAY!! Maria V. Snyder books!!! I LOOOOOOVE her books!!! I hope you enjoy all your new reads!!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HKSHGKDFHGKJFDHGKJFHJHRKTRE. So much awesome in this post! I'm both pleased and ashamed of myself - I have most of the books here! I've also read a lot of them so that makes it slightly better - right? I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a fabulous week. :)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete