December 15, 2014

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is a meme hosted by Book Journey.
Each week we spotlight the books we are reading, planning on reading or just finished reading.

Click on the image to look description in Goodreads.

Finished reading
Last week I read Even in Paradise, is a contemporary novel about a girl that loved a family with all her heart, first she met Julia at boarding school, later she meets her brother an feels attracted to him but above all she loved them all in different ways and how even though all of them had flaws for her they were perfect.
Beware of the Wild is a paranormal novel about a girl named Sterling that lives near a sort of enchanted swamp, and how the swamp sort of kidnaps people and soon after everyone forgets about them and now the swamp took Sterling´s older brother and in return a girl comes out and everyone remember her to be Sterling older sister and nobody remember her older brother Phin. 
Reviews to come.

Currently reading

What I´m going to read next?



What are you reading today? 
Leave me your links!


Don´t forget to enter my current giveaway:
December New Release Giveaway Hop (INTL) - HERE

6 comments:

  1. OOh nice! Seeing a ton of buzz over This Shattered World! I enjoyed Otherworld Nights! Always love more stories from that series!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bewar the Wild looks like it might be good, I kinda like the idea of an enchanted swamp. Will have to watch for your thoughts on that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard WONDERFUL things about Even in Paradise and it's currently on hold at my library. I also loved The Geography of You and Me. Jennifer E. Smith is basically awesome sauce.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, I cannot wait to hear what you think of Beware the Wild and This Shattered World!
    I just finished Golden Son and now I'm reading Little Women and Symbiont.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh I posted my list for the week yesterday. I've got Wicked, The Raven Boys, and Z. Enjoy your reads, Adriana!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait for This Shattered World! I enjoyed reading Beware the Wild. Curious to see what your review will be!

    ReplyDelete