September 23, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday (49): Books On My Fall To-Be-Read list

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish.


Top Ten Books On My Fall To-Be-Read list
(in no particular order)

Sublime by Christina Lauren
Even in Paradise by Chelsey Philpot

Clariel (Abhorsen #4) by Garth Nix 
Stitching Snow by R.C. Lewis

Beware the Wild by Natalie C. Parker
Zac and Mia by A.J. Betts

Full Blooded (Jessica McClain #1) by Amanda Carlson 

What books are on your fall TBR list?
Leave me your link in the comments.

Don´t forget to enter my current giveaway:
September New Release Giveaway Hop (INTL) - HERE

12 comments:

  1. Snow Like Ashes is on my list too. I'm so excited for that one! I'll also be reading Beware the Wild, Clariel, and Exquisite this fall. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh nice! I enjoyed Full Blooded! Seeing a few of these others on other bloggers' posts!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stitching Snow looks really interesting! Hadn't heard of that before today :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't believe I forgot Sublime! That cover is gorgeous and the synopsis sounds amazing!

    Great list! Here's My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super excited for Snow too! The others look pretty good as well.

    Dreams @ Once Upon A Dream Books
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  6. SNOW LIKE ASHES and STITCHING SNOW are very popular on TTT lists today! I'm intrigued by them as well. I've never heard of SUBLIME, but wow, what an awesome cover. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Snow Like Ashes... I just cannot wait till I can get my hands on my preorder!!
    Stitching Snow I'm very interested too but I've read a few not so glowing reviews...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I recently added ZAC & MIA to my goodreads TBR list!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Snow Like Ashes and Stitching Snow is on my Fall list as well. Love the look of Exquisite Captive and I've just started on the Abhorsen Chronicles.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want more than half of these! There are so many amazing books coming out this fall, and I am SO excited!

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a great like. SNow like ashes is on my generic TBR as is Clariel. I hope you enjoy all these. Hope you have a great fall!
    Here’s My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my more pretty covers! I'm looking forward to more In Death books and Talon!

    ReplyDelete