August 27, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday (17): Top Ten Most Memorable Secondary Characters

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish.

Top Ten Most Memorable Secondary Characters
(in no particular order)
1. Finnick Odair from Catching Fire - He´s one of the most memorable secondary characters from the books that I´ve read so far.
2. Brimstone from Daughter of Smoke & Bone - I love Brimstone, he´s the father figure, mentor of Karou.
3. Buruu from Stormdancer - this is a very lovable character. 
4. Grimalkin from The Iron Fey series - I love him, he´s a know-it-all cat.
5. The Weasley twins from Harry Potter series - They´re both  pranksters and I love them for it.

6. Kanin from The Immortal Rules trilogy - He´s Alison´s  maker/mentor.
7. Jackal from The Eternity Cure - Jackal has a love-hate relationship with Alison.
8. Storm from The Crown of Embers - Storm is an intriguing character.
9. Eddie Castile from Bloodlines series - He´s my favorite secondary character fron Vampire Academy and Bloodlines series.
10. Oberon from The Iron Druid Chronicles - Oberon is the best friend/sidekick of the main character and he´s a dog. An hilarious dog.


Who are your favorite secondary characters?
Leave me your links!

6 comments:

  1. Jackal and Brimstone! How could I forget them? I'm glad to see Grim and Finnick on your list too. Great choices! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT list! Totally forgot about Grim! But I could remember Oberon! Totally weird! Could've gone on longer if I let myself I guess!

    Thanks for visiting my post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe I forgot about the Weasley twins! I don't feel like a true HP fan now smh lol

    Great list!
    Here's My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Weasleys. That whole family is made of awesomeness. Finnick is so cool. I really want to read Stormdancer. I love that cover and it looks so bad-ass. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list!I love the characters you chose and I can't wait to read The Crown of Embers!I haven't read the first one yet but I really want to start the series.Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Elena @ Book Lady's Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brimestone and Finnick!! WOOT WOOT!! I am so happy to see them on another list!

    ReplyDelete