August 22, 2013

Book Cover Battle #50: The Scorpio Races

This section or meme is call Book Cover Battle, the first time I saw it was at Books Passion for Life as UK vs US  and  Bookaholics book club as UK vs The World but because I don´t live in the UK, I can´t name it that way, so for now is Book Cover Battle .

This week book cover battle is

The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
Click on the image to go to Goodreads
US (Hardcover)                    US (Paperback)
Spanish                              UK
Czech                              Dutch
French                              German
Italian                              Lithuanian
Swedish                              Polish

This time I like several book covers such as both Us covers, Spanish, UK, French, German and Polish covers but my favorites are the US paperback and the Polish cover.

What do you think? Which is your favorite? 

4 comments:

  1. +JMJ+

    I like the US paperback cover best. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this book sure got a lot of wonderful covers! I really like both US covers, but the Swedish is nice as well. Even the Spanish... it's different, but still looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the US paperback better than the US hardcover, but I kind of like the Czech one best because it makes it more than just a story about "horses". And it is more than just horses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this book has gotten some awesome covers, I like almost all of them, but my most fav is definitely the US paperback. Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete