January 7, 2013

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is a meme hosted by Book Journey.
Each week we spotlight the books we are reading, planning on reading or just finished reading.

Click on the image to look description in Goodreads.

Finished reading
Pivot Point is an AMAZING book! I loved it! I can´t find the words to say how much I loved it. IS A MUST READ.

I liked Magic Bites a lot. I love the main character - Kate Daniels, she´s a great female character.

Currently reading

Because I was on Christmas vacation I couldn´t read propertly Mila 2.0, I just grab it read a few pages and the I had to leave it for a while, mainly because I had no time for reading. So I started reading it propertly last Saturday, and I've finally advance 81% of the book, the story is going very, I like it so far.

Another book I started reading today, is the spanish edition of The Pledge by Kimberly Derting, looks good so far.

What I´m going to read next? 


What are you reading today?

Have a great week! 

6 comments:

  1. havent read any here but the covers are great..

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I need to get myself a copy of Pivot Point :)

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Touch of Power is one of the best books I read.. you're gonna love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mila looks amazing and I can't wait to read Pivot Point!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Touch of Power is on my list and I can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They all look good but I can't wait for Pivot Point, especially!

    ReplyDelete