December 12, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (54) : Taken


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

The book I´m waiting this week is


Taken (Taken #1) by Erin Bowman
Release date: April 16th 2013 
There are no men in Claysoot. There are boys—but every one of them vanishes at midnight on his eighteenth birthday. The ground shakes, the wind howls, a blinding light descends…and he’s gone.

They call it the Heist.

Gray Weathersby’s eighteenth birthday is mere months away, and he’s prepared to meet his fate–until he finds a strange note from his mother and starts to question everything he’s been raised to accept: the Council leaders and their obvious secrets. The Heist itself. And what lies beyond the Wall that surrounds Claysoot–a structure that no one can cross and survive.

Climbing the Wall is suicide, but what comes after the Heist could be worse. Should he sit back and wait to be taken–or risk everything on the hope of the other side?

Which book are you waiting this week?
Leave your WOW links.

Don´t forget to enter to my current giveaway here.

16 comments:

  1. Oooh nice!! Been seeing a lot of this one lately! Such a long wait though!

    Thanks for visiting my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that sounds really different and creepy. Great choice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a copy of this for review :) Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds brilliant! A friend of mine read it recently and loved it, so I can't wait to give it a shot. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have just started this! Read and liked the first 10% and am now hoping to find some free time and continue.
    Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh heck yes, I have this arc and cannot wait to get to it! My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to read this book too! Great pick, thanks for stopping by earlier today:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was approved for an arc of this. I am so excited! I can't wait to read it. I hope we both like it.
    My Wow

    ReplyDelete
  9. YES, YES, YES. TAKEN. I SO WANT THAT. Unfortunately, HarperTeen rejected ALL my requests for it on Edelweiss. My heart is currently broken. D: I've been hearing such AWESOME things about it, too!

    Way to go, Harper. -_-

    Ha, anyway, awesome pick, hon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm also looking forward to this one very must! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can't wait to read it! Sounds interesting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. That cover is crazy awesome, and this book sounds absolutely wild. I am getting more and more excited about this as I go. Definitely waiting with you this Wednesday for Taken!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really want to read this! Why is april so far away?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would kill for a copy of this!

    ReplyDelete