December 25, 2011

In My Mailbox (3)


In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by The Story Siren, which showcases the books we've purchased, won, borrowed and received in the mail this week.

These are the books in my mailbox this week.


BOUGHT:


Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare (Goodreads)
Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare (Goodreads)
Legend  by Marie Lu (Goodreads)
Soul Screamers Volume One by Rachel Vincent (Goodreads)

WON:


The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern (Goodreads)
Thanks to Rachel from Fiktshun for this great book.

The Guardian (Dream-Hunter #5) by Sherrilyn Kenyon (Goodreads)
Thanks to Jowanna from Pimpin Reads for this great book.

These are the books that I receive this week.
Merry Christmas!!
What is in your mailbox?

6 comments:

  1. Oh, lots of great books :D I loved loved loved Legend. <3 Such an amazing book. And Clockwork Angel is amazing; Clockwork Prince not so much. LOL :D And The Night Circus looks great ;) Enjoy reading it all :) And Merry Christmas :D
    Thank you for commenting on my IMM. <3 Oh, and you must get The Scorpio Races. <3
    Love, Carina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still haven't read The Night Circus but I really want to! Hope you enjoy the two Infernal Devices books. And Legend, too! I read that recently and really liked it. :)

    Thank you for commenting on my blog. <3

    Sam @ Realm of Ficton

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is a totally awesome IMM! The Infernal Devices, Legend, Rachel Vincent, The Night Circus and Sherrilyn Kenyon... You're up for a lot of treats it seems like! ;) Hope you'll enjoy!

    Thanks for stopping by! Hope you had a very happy holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome IMM! I loved Clockwork Angel & Clockwork Prince! I have The Night Circus on my shelf to be read soon. Enjoy all your books!

    My IMM: http://hopefaithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox-20-christmas-edition.html

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of awesome books! Hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete